Velocity Project is our initiative to provide these kind of services to clients who are not satisfied with their website speed.
We are giving our clients a free analysis of their website after which we will send them a proposal for our services.
Speed affects everyone’s business in a big way. Slow websites lead to unhappy users, and a certain loss of revenue and retention. Nowadays, users are mostly surfing the internet on their smartphones over slow WiFi and 3G connections – but, they are still expecting a great performance because waiting for a website to load on a mobile phone is twice as annoying.
Velocity Project is our initiative to provide these kind of services to clients who are not satisfied with their website speed. Why?
Benefits of a fast website
The relationship between performance and revenue is becoming the most important part and a key differentiator between good and bad businesses. Examples which show how website speed infects business metrics:
- Amazon loses 1% of sales for every 100ms it takes their site to load
- Shopzilla improved their page load from 7 to 2 seconds and in return they get 25% increase in page views and a 9.5% increase in revenue.
- Mozilla also did some performance boosting and reduce 2.2 seconds off their landing pages which resulted in increased download conversions by 15.4%.
How speed affects your conversion rate
What’s the point if the website takes too long to load? Users will just move on especially if they are using any mobile device. Yes, website performance matters, now more than before. That being said, we can make a conclusion:
- Better user engagement is driven by faster sites.
- Better user retention is also driven by faster sites.
- The last, but not the least – higher conversions are driven by faster sites.
Website speed optimization as an important factor
Website speed may be the deciding factor that pushes one site ahead of the other in the organic rankings. It can set you apart from other businesses, and tell your users that you are taking into consideration their time. Time is money and no one wishes to spend their time (money) by waiting for a website to load.